SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arkansas_girl

Do any of you use the Persil Sensitive ProClean type? Did you notice?

arkansas girl
2 years ago

Did you notice that it has changed? I was really happy with this back last year when it was in a clear container with the liquid being kind of a milky white color. Back it up a bit for me to say that I am EXTREMELY sensitive to laundry detergents these days and I found this to be the only thing I had found that I could use without any issue. So then it became hard to find and when it came back, it was packaged in a white jug with a clear liquid inside. I thought "OH NO!" but I went ahead and bought it. It seemed OK but then after using it for a couple of weeks, I began to itch again. I cannot find anything on line that says it changed but obviously it did because it was milky in color before but now it is clear. So just that said it's not the exact same thing. I am so frustrated with not being able to find a detergent I can use and when I do find something, it will change unexpectedly. UGH!

Have any of you tried that ECOS sensitive? I'm thinking of trying that one. What do you all use that are very sensitive?

Comment