FIND PROFESSIONALS
SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
webuser_968156309

Living Room Layout

Greg
3 months ago

I'm not sure how to arrange my living room. any input would be great. The sofa in the pic is not staying, we bought it at the re-store before Christmas just to have for seating. We had it against the railing facing the fireplace, but once we added the corner curio cabinet, it didn't look right.

We are not huge fans of a tv above the fireplace, but if that's the best option I think we will purchase the Frame TV. Right now we are thinking about putting the TV against the railing. We also had a wing back chair in front on the end table, in front of the window facing the proposed TV area, and that looked nice. Sorry but I needed to move that chair to another room, but I can move it back and add a pic if it would help to see.

The wife had a radical idea of trying the TV in the "foyer" where the picture is hanging now, which would keep the room to feel more open. But I don't really want to buy a TV big enough for that space just to find out it just won't work.

If we keep the sofa where it is now I plan on getting a sofa table to go behind it, not going to keep that small table there. I can move the arm chairs to face the fireplace but with them turned to face the room it made the room feel more welcoming.

Also, the lamp on the end table will be exchanges for something smaller, and I am thinking of putting a wall clock between the windows.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments (5)