SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_178131334

I am confused about which coffee table would suit my sofa/chairs

Anna Madz
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

The theme of my room is little eclectic/kooky, mostly boho, modern(few vintage influenced pieces that are still modern). For decor, im going to have a wood aqua parrot, pillows in appropriate colours/designs, an artwork, possibly a wooden round tree showpiece, a floor lamp? and maybe something else. My colour scheme is neutral white/cream (and a bit black?) Accent colours are green teal and pink/blush pink. And going to add a tiny bit brass/gold due to gold coloured sofa legs. The sofa is cafe and lighting brand Newington sofa in natural colour. The two armchairs are Duke living brand st barts tufted velvet chair in teal. It is recommended for solid table no legs or table chunkier legs.. for sofas with longer legs. I do not want the room to be too 'leggy' for some reason, solid tables with no legs are not suiting the chill boho vibe (or modern/vintage/'cafe' type sofa) some appear maybe too rustic or too industrial. I am considering aryel glass top cofee table from temple and webster, Oatley Mango Wood Pedestal Lamp Table, White Wash from Livingstyles, javi pedestal tray cofee table from life interiors, or a brass side table from bubuland plus another side table from somewhere.. very confused about shape and leg shape..perhaps the legs should be bit slanted? Or shape of table bit 'slanted' thx guys! Live in Melbourne Australia moving into my first apartment. My budget is up to 700 approx..(prefer 200 to 400) the lift that the furniture needs to go in is 200 cm height 134 cm and 100 cm(not sure which sides exactly are 134/100)..update (I have now posted pics in comments)

Comments (11)