SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_halleland

Living Room Set Up Help!

Lisa Halleland
2 years ago

I am having great trouble setting this room up. The problem is I want all three big pieces of furniture to work in a not so big spacešŸ˜©. I am a musician so I have to have my grand piano, and I'm in love with my set of arhaus couches ... But the room set up with the fire place/entry way has put me in a tizzy. Function is my main focus - gathering people around my piano on a weekly basis; having room for my three kiddos to move; having seating by the fire place because it's my husband and daughters favorite place to sit.
I had tried putting one couch with it's back to the fireplace creating a little hallway and not having the chairs by the fire place and it worked for a cozy sitting situation around the piano and coffee table. But my husband likes this way better to open it up for the kiddos and to focus on the fireplace... but the couches are too far apart and it doesn't make sense to bring them closer together cuz it cuts off a way to the piano.
This set up would definitely need something in addition to this one now dwarfed coffee table...could I add a pouf type situation on the other couch or that too much? The piano needs to stay on that wall or the half wall due to not being on am exterior wall. It's a doozy to move so it's been hard to work around itšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
ANY IDEAS??