SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
contiki2006

Renovation of 2 tiny bathrooms, please help!

contiki2006
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

We've been wanting to upgrade our bathrooms for years, but could never figure out the layout due to lack of space! Bathroom 1: Actual dimensions are 89" length x 58" width, with the door currently in the center of one of the longer walls. There is an alcove from hallway with linen cabinet outside, so I was considering pulling the doorway out to the hallway as long as i can figure out a new storage solution inside the bathroom. There's also a coat closet I could use if we HAD to, but I would rather keep that as storage. Bathroom 2: our main bathroom in our bedroom backs up to the hallway bathroom, and it's even SMALLER (89" x 54"). We will be redoing both bathrooms, and moving the wall in between is an option but guessing that will be very expensive. Please help! Will upload more photos if needed...

Basic wants: 1) UPGRADES 2) The feel of more space. In both bathrooms you hit your elbows on both sides when on the toilet, very cramped. Wondering if it makes sense changing the layout, to make the most of the space we have.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living