SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19755260

Palatina muscosa?

User
2 years ago

I'm wondering if anybody here grows this rose, and if so could comment, or possibly share pictures? From the description on the Palatine website, it sounds lovely, but I can't find any information about it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    2 years ago

I dont grow it but would if it wasnt so tall, but that color is so gorgeous.

I hope that someone here grows it and can give you some information.

• rifis (zone 6b-7a NJ)
    2 years ago

I’m sorry I don’t either. I hadn’t heard of it before, so I looked at it on Palatine’s website. I see ” bred 2005”, so someone here likely will know about it.

When I was checking it out, I saw something very strange. Right next to it is a rose called Rosenheim - it says they’re already out of it, even though it’s “not for sale” until Dec. 6th. Do they let locals in to shop in person before the 6th?

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I think all of them are listed as "Out of stock" right now, and will list as "In stock on Dec. 6.

• purilisaVA-zone7B
    2 years ago

I got Out of rosenheim from RU, its a good trouble free rose. Beautiful, quartered blooms that stay on a long time...maybe they missed updating that one at Palatine, didn't think that was a very well known rose..most people are aiming for the piano series this year and of course Augusta Louise :)

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    2 years ago

I did not know Palatine hybridized roses but that is what Google said about Muscosa. "Palatine hybridized moss rose." Not on HMF roses.