FIND PROFESSIONALS
SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
frances_in_nj

Palatina muscosa?

frances_in_nj
last month

I'm wondering if anybody here grows this rose, and if so could comment, or possibly share pictures? From the description on the Palatine website, it sounds lovely, but I can't find any information about it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    last month

I dont grow it but would if it wasnt so tall, but that color is so gorgeous.

I hope that someone here grows it and can give you some information.

• rifis (zone 6b-7a NJ)
    last month

I’m sorry I don’t either. I hadn’t heard of it before, so I looked at it on Palatine’s website. I see ” bred 2005”, so someone here likely will know about it.

When I was checking it out, I saw something very strange. Right next to it is a rose called Rosenheim - it says they’re already out of it, even though it’s “not for sale” until Dec. 6th. Do they let locals in to shop in person before the 6th?

• frances_in_nj
    Original Author
    last month

I think all of them are listed as "Out of stock" right now, and will list as "In stock on Dec. 6.

• purilisaVA-zone7
    last month

I got Out of rosenheim from RU, its a good trouble free rose. Beautiful, quartered blooms that stay on a long time...maybe they missed updating that one at Palatine, didn't think that was a very well known rose..most people are aiming for the piano series this year and of course Augusta Louise :)

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    last month

I did not know Palatine hybridized roses but that is what Google said about Muscosa. "Palatine hybridized moss rose." Not on HMF roses.

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars75 Reviews
DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz