SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tom_davis62

Anyone have a poor experience with the IKEA Finnala Sofa?

Tom Davis
2 years ago

Received the Finnala sofa yesterday and after 24 hours the back cushions have yet to expand. I called Ikea and they said I need to wait the full 72 hours before they can act (time required to expand per instructions). Considering they have not changed in the last 24 hours I seriously doubt anything is going to happen in the next 48 hours…

The associate said the only thing they can do is replace the the cushions and that unfortunately there are no non-vacuum sealed options. Considering all 4 of my cushions are experiencing the same problem, I doubt that the replacements will be any different.

Looking at the cushion cover, im a bit concerned regarding the general thickness. im not sure that these cussions can be comfortable.

can anyone with this couch comment on the comfort of the back cushions? Has anyone else had this experience? What did you do?

im considering ordering custom cushions if the replacements suck.

Edit:

Saw in a review that someone recommended “40350973” as an ideal replacement. Unfortunately I cannot find anything online or on Ikea that matches this ID. Not sure how to go about finding the cushions this user recommended.

Comment