SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alana8asc

What started your obsession?

Alana8aSC
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I honestly can't put my finger on what started my obsession with all roses. I think it was Orpheline de Juliet that started my obsession with the European roses. And now, that I finally learned how to grow them, and more importantly where, I am in love with Chinas, and love even more Teas! I had Mme. Lombard for years, as she was the only one to survive at the back of my property, where it's coldest. I do believe my property is 7b at the back, which was my zone before it changed, and 8a in the front. But I could be wrong, but I can feel the difference walking the back , verses the front. Could be just the shade :) .I can remember when it started. Mrs. Dudley Cross. That first bloom, that first smell! Opened my eyes, and my heart, I was in love! And then set out a quest to obtain them all! Until my husband kills me, lol. No , but he will not be happy, I ordered more, when I said I wouldn't. Lol. How will I hide them in Spring you ask?.. well I'm hoping he won't be home when they are delivered, and I can sneak them in the ground. ..Sounds great to me.

Comments (55)