SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracyskel

HELP! does vanity quartz need to match shower bench, curb and niche?

tracyskel
2 years ago

Hello,

We are in the process of suing our contractor. Part of the reason is because his tile guy did not pitch our master shower properly. With that said, we need to rip out the below shower and start anew!

I'm in a dilemma because the LG Umbra quartz that I bought a half a slab of is now discontinued (and I'm heartbroken). I'm having a hard time finding any of it in stock and I'm debating how to rectify this situation as painlessly as possible.

I would love to keep the vanity intact (with the LG Umbra - right hand side of the picture below). I do not want to risk changing the vanity slab and then potentially have to pay for a new vanity as well... since we do not know how much we'll win in our settlement.

So my question to you is.... what would you do for the shower bench, curb and niche? I'm assuming that our new tile guy will not be able to save any of the shower quartz. Will it look weird if I choose a different quartz?? I think a plain white quartz would be the best and easiest solution. Would love your ideas! Thanks in advance!!

**Please pardon the shower pan coloring (where the water pools). We have not cleaned it in 2 months so we could document our issues for the lawyer.

Comments (3)