SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenwebfanatic

Master Bathroom layout - New Build

I'm looking for some layout suggestions for a new build master bathroom. The bathroom space is currently slated at 15 ft x 16 ft. I can reduce or increase the 16ft dimension (North/South) but the 15 ft dimension (East/West) is going to remain 15'

The entrance from the master bedroom into the bathroom is the bathroom's South wall with the entrance to the master closet from the bathroom is the bathroom's North wall. Exterior is the West wall so there will be window(s) placed on the West wall.

Need:

Shower (ideally not oversize. Something that won't be cold after showering)

Oversize bathtub (for two adults)

Him and Her sink/area

Toilet room (enclosed for privacy)

*bonus -- Urinal (placement to not be obnoxious for the Mrs.)

Design elements:

All walls (toilet room, shower) will need to be parallel or perpendicular to N/S or E/W. No curves and no angles.

House construction is over 2+ million and this master bathroom should have a modern feel.

Shower to be fully enclosed except for the door

See below example showing 2 windows on left side (west), door to master on top (north) and door example on bottom (south). The doors and windows can go anywhere. Not sure best placement or sizes for the Need items. (the attachment should be to scale if you want to print)

I'm thinking the shower and tub will be on the West (windowed) wall but then I'm not sure how I'm going to separate the his/her sink areas nor be able to fit a urinal into the plan.

I'm not looking for exact scale, just idea's of layout (where you would put everything and rough sizes).

THANKS!

Comments (6)