SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dskatchmark

Serious paint dilemma. I need professional help!

Denise
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'm trying to pick a paint color for our Aruba house and I'm LOST. I love our neighbor's color, but they are never here and I haven't met them. Soooo, I'm going it alone. And, I've painted 4 colors on parts of the house, $100 later, and still NO luck. I am looking for a light color and I am keeping ALABASTER as my trim, so I need something to go with it. I tried SW Steamed Milk and loved how light it is, but it's too light near the garage. I've tried SW Wool Skein, and it's BLAHHHH. I don't love the griege as much, because it's muted. I love the light bright look, but Steamed Milk doesn't have enough contrast?! I was thinking maybe Canvas Tan? I would like a modern/contemporary look, which is why we're changing the current color SW Irish Cream, too tuscan. We have to use SW paint down here. Any help would be SO appreciated!

This is a bad picture to feature the Irish Cream, it doesn't look golden in this picture, but the SW-IC is a yellow/gold on the house...

You can't see the old (Irish Cream) color here, because I painted the column a different color. As you see I have paint all over. Our painters will love me. :(

This picture is a mistake. This is our old bar. New bar has grey stone.

OUR NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE. Not sure what color that is?

2nd picture of our neighbor's house. It's a different style than ours, but I do love the soothing color!

Our backyard, as you can see I have more than a few colors on the house. UGH

Fixed colors around the house.

This photo features the Irish Cream a little better than the full house shot. I do not like the yellow/gold tones.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor