SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fecampo

What color mirror frame looks best with a navy vanity?

Marie Jones
2 years ago

We are in the midst of a small-budget update of the vanity areas of our jack-and-jill bathroom . The vanities are being painted SW Cyberspace (dark navy). Walls are SW Agreeable Gray. Faucets and hardware are champagne bronze. Current floor is white tile with blue marbling look. We have some LVP left over from another project that we might be able to use, fingers crossed. That's a grayish wood look.

On to my question... We are replacing the old, damaged mirrors with new standard size mirrors, similar to what was already there. Not my first choice, but we want the mirrors to match, and we are limited by budget and the one vanity's offset sink. My husband wants to frame the mirrors, but I'm not sure what color the frames should be. I don't want to use a gold frame since there's a lot of gold-tone going on already. A navy frame is what I see most often with pics of navy vanities, but I'm not wild about that either. Someone suggested a rough sawn wood. What do you think? Any other ideas/suggestions? Should we skip the frame and leave the mirror plain?

Comments (5)