SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Transitional Bedding - Want to help choose pre-winter Bedding?

Funkyart
2 years ago

I am mostly failing in my efforts to address some major stressors by way of self care-- and the result is that I am struggling to relax and fall asleep. I thought it would help to get fresh new bedding.

I bought new pillows a few months ago (I forget who recommended Warm Things-- but the pillows are just great! I will be ordering more). This is a tricky time of year because it is way too early for flannel ... and my summer florals don't seem "right" for the season. Ive had a hard time finding something I like but I am leaning towards the "Pure Leaf" duvet set.. and I thought I'd check here for some thoughts and recommendations on how to make it more interesting since there is so little color in the pattern. My walls are Gray Owl which leans a little blueish in my room but easily works with both blues and greens.

I have paired the set with two diff quilts below-- the first porcelain blue from pottery barn, the second is glacial ice from Annie Selke. Do you think they work? Do you prefer one over the other? What do you think about bringing in more pattern given the lack of color?

Comments (23)