SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wen_verostko

Help!I have crazy neighbors who are trying to take my yard.

Wen Verostko
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Our neighbor behind us put pink ribbon across the bottom of our yard and a big sign that says no trespassing sign also with out asking me. I know where my property is but they had someone come out and just put sticks in the ground on my side but not the other side. I have a survey pike in my yard in the front yard . I measured from there 141.9 feet long and we haven't found the other pike the other end, but we do know where the yard ends. My neighbor refuses to talk to us about anything that has to do with the yard. I have 3 children with autism. They love to be outside , they feel like they are in danger. I have not done anything to make them be like this. I have tried to talk to them but they just walk away. The garden area in the picture is my daughter's bird garden and it's not on the property line. I took the picture from my screened in porch. My neighbor behind me has a very small yard and the concrete slab in the picture takes up most of the width of their yard. The back of their yard is 8 feet wide. So not wanting a small back yard they are saying that our yard behind our garage is theirs. The guy that came did not want to see where the pralines for my yard was. He said I was lying and that's after I told him about my metal pike in the ground. It was strange when they where walking around they saw me coming over but did say anything even tiger "survey guy " didn't say anything. I did say hi and said I had a survey done a few years before we moved in.thats when the just walked away while looking down to the ground and the guy told me he doesn't believe me. I did report them and we are going to the police about this. I mowed and the lady came out steamboat my saying don't touch my ribbon or I'll call the police. Now they have threatened us with their bow and arrow. His practicing target3 was moved and the would point it toward our house and shoot it. I have video of it. My husband and I are afraid to let our kids outside because we don't know what they will do. My husband thinks that if they find out that we reported them that they will come after us. My daughter is scared to go outside. My property line is about 3 feet past her garden.we have cameras everywhere since we moved in.

Comments (28)