SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_738858797

Plan advise with existing building

Amy
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

as suggested in a previous discussion to add our entire plans for the good, bad, and ugly comments..

a little info on this… we bought 2.5 acres in florida that has a 70by 26 empty concrete building with part of it having a little living apartment in it.. in the photo we are planning on building a home inside with an addition. the eletrcial box is already inside so we designated that to an outside electrical room instead of dipping in our budget just to move it.. on the other side of the living area is where the aparment is which will eventually be our master bedroom/bath/closet.. it is aprox 26x19.. where bedroom 1 &2 start is where the addition starts.. kitchen window back wall will be looking over a pool/ acre of land. we are trying to do the plans ourselves to save.. my eyes hurt and my mind is shot from looking at this for 2 months now.. if anyone has any suggestions on anything they see doesnt look right, i will gladly take the feedback.. with a glass of wine! doing plans yourself is harder than i imagined and hard with having an existing building.. the door to the master will be turned into a window..

Comments (8)