SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_116411910

Master bedroom and bathroom design dilemma

Kasia Rooth
2 years ago

Hi fellow Houzzers, last time you helped me greatly so I'm coming with a new dilemma. We are building our new home. I picked all my finishes already and now I'm second guessing myself on the bedroom and bathroom design. I chose SW ibis white for bedroom walls (pinkish undertone) for furniture we already have grey upholstered bed, natural white sheepskin area rug for under the bed, white nightstands and grey dresser. I would love to do blush tone curtains and throw pillows. See pictures below for reference. Now my bathroom will have carrara marble like ceramic tile on a floor, large straight stacked grey subway tile on shower walls and mini white hex shower floor. White vanity with shadow storm quartzite. So my question is should I incorporate anything blush tone to the bathroom or is it going to look like little girls bathroom. Will my bedroom and bathroom look weird when the door is open, like they don't match. Should I repaint the bedroom walls and go more with a gray/white/blue theme to match the bathroom better? Please help!!!

Comments (4)