SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

The Plumeria World Is Feeling The Loss Of A Dear Friend

I have been flying all day today and thinking of the news that I received earlier. 😢 So many thoughts have been on my mind …. Thinking of the loss of our dear friend through tear filled eyes, I bring myself to the memories of our last conversations we had when I visited him in August 2021. He said to me then “ I have had a wonderful life…” and he was happy in so many ways. He touched us all and even in this time of sorrow, he has taught me to feel comfort and not be saddened knowing he is at peace. He will always continue to teach me as well as others with his wise words and direct us to think about all the good things brought into this world .

Thank you Bud Guillot for always being there for me. You will always be the voice i hear of wisdom when needed… You have served us and your country well. Just six months shy of turning 100 and your wings decided it was time.

God Bless You For Your Service ( two Purple Hearts) POW after being shot down in his B-24 over Berlin ( WWII) . Freed after one year in Stalag 17 by General Pattons Army. You - Have given your all and i thank you 🙏

Rest Now My Dear Friend…🙏❤️🙏

Tailwinds….

Love You Always,

Laura

His named Cultivar ” California Sally” 60 years old in his front yard.. Bud has registered several with the Plumeria Sociery Of America : Makaha Sunn ; Saigon Moon; Palomar; San Migel ; Guillot‘s Sunset

Say hello to my mom Bud and show her how a new cultivar was named in her honor🙏

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES