SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

So excited - I have a housecleaner again!

3katz4me
2 years ago

I had a housecleaner for about 30 years - from the time I got a real job, started traveling, etc. We had a wonderful person for about 20 years but she retired due to health problems. Then we moved and I never found the right person after that though I had someone until I retired two years ago. At that point I decided she was so bad I'd just do it myself. I thought I'd clean top to bottom every two weeks like the professional but I hate housecleaning and ended up cleaning piecemeal as I saw the need. Finally I decided to ask a neighbor if his housecleaner might be able to fit me in. Well she called me tonight and I found out she cleans for several people on our street and has done so for years - how could I not have known this. She sounded delightful - just like the woman we had for so long. She can fit me into her schedule - she likes cleaning for people on our street because we're so close to where she lives and I think she has become good friends with these folks. Yippee - she starts Oct 13 - every two weeks in the winter and once a month in the summer when I'm at my lake cabin most of the time. I do have a housecleaner there but not on a regular schedule - usually just before we're having overnight guests though I might think about getting on regular monthly schedule in the summer. I am SO looking forward to having a nice, completely clean house every two weeks. YAY!!

Comments (27)