SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_148152304

Mix and match kitchen quartz countertops but HOW?

New KS
2 years ago

Please bear with me, I am coming here with almost no knowledge about picking quartz colors for kitchen countertops. We went for countertops selection today and came home extremely confused on what to choose.

We decided all white cabinets and blue island(not finalized the exact color but something on the dark side). Now coming to countertops, we picked couple samples as potential choices for island - Hanstone Chantilly, Hanstone Whistler, Aspen.

We also thought about mixing two different colors - one for the cooktop countertops(there were some gray quartz as well) and other for the island(white like Chantilly with gray veins).

Now the lady there said make sure the gray and the whites and the blues all gel together. Honestly i am feeling a bit stressed about it now. How do i mix and match and if i do how do i know it will work together well. What is the easiest way? Tried googling and not much help. can you please helppppp?!

If you have pictures that you could share that would be awesome!

Apologies if this all sounds confusing. I tried my best to explain my problem/question.

Comments (6)