SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gina_levy15

theremdor 48" gas oven vibratng noise

Gina Levy
2 years ago

I have an 8year old thermador 48" gas oven a few months of owning it it started with vibrating noise on the right side. it drives me nuts. and gets loud and makes this vibrating metal on meat noise for hours if i am cooking for the holidays! I put a plastic spatula deep between the oven and counter top and it works. and i of course if you have a wolf or thermador oven knwo to leave hte door open to cool down faster as they are loud. but i re did my kitchen and kept this one appliance. well its doing it again!! the tech came over and told me i new fans .. but the noise is not a fan it is meal vibrating. I discovered after 2 hours looking on line at manuals that there is a Data rating label location that is on the right side of the oven door inside the oven with a small little tab to pull it out! this has to be the meatl vibrating noise. but the tech is insisting it is the fans from the back?? has anyone had this problem?

the house came with a wolf 48" and it was terrible i got this as i was told it was better! it is worse. you cant use the knobs for the stove if your oven is on as the steam that come up ( and i have had the hinges replaced 2 times in 8 years to seal door better) plus if anything drips it goes right into the top of your glass doors that cost 255$ to have someone come and clean it. I willing to put up with all this at this point but the noise is killing and to pay for new fans for a metal vibrating noise. I want to make sure if anyone else has had this type of noise issue?

Comment