SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
darci_lynn67

Kitchen Design Help - Backsplash and Cabinet Pulls

Darci Lynn
2 years ago

This is the idea page for my kitchen - it connects to my living room. We are going for a MCM/Boho aesthetic, Walnut lowers, White uppers, White Fantasy Quartzite (it is more white than what is pictured, has blues, greys, and sparkles). Large penninsula with stools. That is the couch and rug in the living area. MCM walnut coffee table and TV console already purchased too (west elm).

I am looking specifically for help with backsplash ideas to go in the kitchen and cabinet pulls to match the gold of the Kraus faucet. Ideally, less than 20$ a pull. My fiance wants all pulls, no knobs. He hates the functionality of knobs. And he wants the gold, not matte black.

Also, what stools would you get? I have not purchased those yet either.

In general, we like blues, teals, greys, all the jewel tones. I'd consider emeralds, mustards, all that. It's a 1975 ranch house, and we are trying to stay within the aesthetic. I ordered a sample of this already... not sure.

Also, of note the blue in the quartzite has no green/teal to it. It is a light pure blue. If it had any undertone at all, I would say it verged on purple.

Comments (3)