SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mbrem

Which SW white goes best with leathered fantasy brown countertops?

M Brem
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I can’t decide which paint color will best complement my leathered fantasy brown countertops on our perimeter cabinets. The natural lighting in our kitchen is not great, even though the room is large. Our island will be a dark chocolate color to match our sink. Walls will be SW ancient marble and picks up the subtle green in the tile. I love alabaster but I’m afraid it might look too yellow, and I really don’t want my beautiful countertop to look washed out either. Backsplash not chosen yet but will be off white and simple to complement the counter. The flooring is on the warmer side, already purchased so that’s staying. I’ve narrowed the cabinet colors down to Alabaster, Greek Villa and Pure White. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pics 1, 2, and 4 are the kitchen counters, pic 3 is the laundry room (same slabs)

I plan to paint all the cabinets (laundry and kitchen) the same color, laundry room walls same color as cabinets. kitchen and family room will be ancient marble (bottom of pic 1)

Comments (20)