SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_higgins49

New entry door help - long post

lisa higgins
2 years ago

We are installing a new entry door with two sidelites and need design and color help. The house faces east so it's full sun until mid day. We are going with a Homeguard fiberglass entry door 3/4 glass with full glass sidelites and a storm door.

I want to do internal blinds in the sidelites and was thinking of going with white so that it matches the inside of the house rather than the outside door color. I also would prefer to go with stain instead of a paint color, but am open to ideas. So, I really need help in choosing a glass insert design and door color if someone can help.

I am leaning towards mahogany stain for the door and Topaz glass design. I would like to keep the glass design simple, nothing ornate or fancy. Privacy rating on the glass isn't important our house is on a cul de sac and sits back about 50 feet from the road. For the storm door they don't offer mahogany stain for the storm door so what would you suggest?

https://homeguardindustries.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Entry-PDF.pdf

House photos

Door color choices

Storm door choice

Storm door colors

Blind color choices

Thank you for your patience in reading through this post and any thoughts you may have.

Comments (12)