SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_505288225

design help, im lost!

a n
2 years ago

i have a small bathroom that i need help with! so far the only thing i know is that the vanity will be teak. there is an alcove tub opposite the vanity , next to the tub is a short pony wall and then toilet and opposite the toilet is a small stall shower (on wall next to vanity but cannot see in the shower unless on the toilet)
I like greens and blues so was thinking either green or greenish blue tile in shower or all white shower with Color tiles in the shower niche. need tiles for the wall in the alcove which I suppose should probably be white with colored tiles in the niche but also don't know if the tile should go all the way up or just halfway up. I liked having a big mirror there and over the vanity which made the bathroom look bigger, but am told that's a bad look now. have no idea what vanity counter to get yet either, but fixtures will be brushed nickel and contemporary. Need to find pendant lights to go over the 59" vanity as well. Bathroom is demoed already but putting pictures of the hideous old one for reference of the space and on pick of a possible option but open to any and all suggestions. thank you!

Comments (2)