SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teddie2

Afraid of design mistake part 2

teddie2
2 years ago

Though I'm starting a new post on this since the other one just got too long and I'm in a different place at this point but D you need help
I picked out my tiles and purchased them so that's done and I'm at the point now where I have to find a new vanity I found a place which can get me one in about 4 weeks Which may be fine I have 2 options I'm looking at would like opinions Since I'm only getting a 30" wide vanity I'd vanity the 1st picture or the one with the base vanity Just look at the center with the 2 doors and the sink that's what it would look like it won't have the drawers on either side in white Graytop
The 2nd would also be in white white top seems to be the only option forget the legs it would go in as a floater that is my other option Posting pictures as well as pictures of the tile I have selected
The larger white with some Gray tlile is for my shower walls and ceiling and and the small tiles for both the floor in the shower and the bathroom floor
My contractors coming next week so I need to hustle in making this decision all I'll feedback appreciated. Just can't change the tiles at this point.

Comments (13)