SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davitma

Help me finish my Living Room please, daughter's wedding in 6 weeks!

davitma
2 years ago

My daughter’s wedding in 6 weeks – we are hosting rehearsal dinner in home and I need help with finishing touches please.

We have been remodeling our home in Florida for a year and a half. The big pieces are in place, but I am experienceing decision fatigue and could use some advice to finish the room. I painted everything Swiss Coffee and love it, but I want to try to warm up the room. The only limitaton is Hubby says no window treatmets on the french doors.

Here are pictures of the room before and after I added in the rug and pillows. All construction debris and extraneous furniture will be removed soon. The tv is mounted on the wall already and we will eventually get a new wider media console.

I am thinking about a console table for behind the sofa you see when you walk in the front door, but the living room is two steps down, would that be weird? I also need suggestions for a table between the recliners, lighting and ideas for the big back wall behind the recliners. I like relaxed traditional with a little british colonial feel. Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments (82)