Houzz Logo Print

Need to move a light switch

2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'm getting ready to have a new kitchen put in. I want to enclose my fridge by adding panels on each side and having the cabinet on the top come out further over the fridge, however there is a light switch behind the fridge that needs to be moved in order to do this. Does anyone have any ideas on moving this light switch possibly to the side panel that will be on the outside of my fridge? OR any other suggestions on how I could make this work??

The person putting in the cabinets doesn't know what to do.... Thanks all

Comments (19)