SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_363351128

Strongest scented roses and other flowers for this time of year?

Stopandsm NJ
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

First came the smell a couple of weeks ago then I noticed the marijuana plants. I don't care what our neighbor does as long as it's not hurting anybody or drawing in unsavory people which it is not. Better he grows own than support the black market, right? However, I'm amazed that the plants themselves give off a very pungent, wafting odor just growing! It's a very heavy skunky stink to my nose. I wish my newly planted roses were so strong. Anybody know when harvest time is so I can look forward to the odor disappearing? Are there plants I could grow that would be good to mask this particular odor? His plants are literally growing against our fence with the tips of the plants almost bending into our yard right next to my mostly unscented flowers. I wish my neighbor would plant some roses or something scented himself right next to his crop because my space is limited and sunlight is not as good as his. Maybe the easiest fix would be to hang a bar of Irish Spring soap on a shepards hook right near it? I'm open to all ideas. Thanks!

Sept 2nd 2021

Comments (6)