SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lot288

First Home. Need Help with Kitchen Decor!

lot288
2 years ago

I have been in my first home for about a couple months now. I need help deciding what color counterstools and backsplash will coordinate well with my neutral kitchen. A picture is provided below. The cabinets are gray, counters are White Blizzard, floors are a weathered gray birch, hardware/faucet/appliances are stainless steel, and the pendants are Hudson Valley Glendale Aged Brass. There are two sliding doors that sit behind where the stools will be. I would like something comfortable with backs as my mother lives with me. I am posting two stools that I am interested in. One is a light gray and the other is a darker shade gray. Should I introduce color in the stools? Is there too much gray? Should I go with black? I am also considering changing out the kitchen hardware to a matte black. I love blue-grays with a pop of color. I will post my fav color scheme. Lastly, due to my countertops being a little busy, should I choose a simple light colored backsplash? I am posting a backsplash that I like but it may clash; what do you think? Any help would be appreciated. I am going crazy trying to decide.

Comments (8)