SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

Generous gift from Lukki Irish!

Lars
2 years ago

I hope Lukki is okay with me posting this, but I wanted to share this to show what a generous and thoughtful person she is. Here is what she sent me:

Her husband's collection of Boney M. CDs!

I had mentioned on a thread that she happened to read that I was looking for Boney M. music, and so she messaged me and offered to send me these CDs. Of course I was thrilled to hear this and have been listening to them ever since I received them, but there are quite a few, and I'm still on the second disc. She also sent me the original jewel cases under separate cover, and I have those in L.A.

I really love Boney M. music (from the 1970s to early 80s), but this group was a lot more popular in Europe than in the U.S., and all of these CDs were made in Germany. Therefore they were more expensive than domestic CDs, but fortunately Lukki's husband had collected them.

I'm very impressed when people give spontaneous thoughtful gifts like this. It's like people here know me better than my own family!

Thanks for your generosity and thoughtfulness, Lukki. This has given me a huge warm fuzzy feeling! I hope I'm not sounding redundant in this message, but I wanted to convey my huge appreciation for this.

Comments (47)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio