FIND PROFESSIONALS
SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
kim_lewers

Laundry closet wall color

K L
4 months ago

I'm nervous about choosing a wall color for my laundry closet. I like to have a touch of green in every room to add cohesiveness, and to me it's like a neutral. I also have all white trim and ceilings through the house. This laundry closet will have white appliances, ceiling, trim, panel doors. It's a neo-colonial style house built in the late 70s. There is brass hardware throughout the house as a default. The clothes rod in the laundry closet is brass. I looked at lots of pictures of rooms with brass and all shades of green. It seemed to me that light sage greens, a favorite, and other light colors looked kinda sickening with brass. I favored rooms with a dark green. So, my current choice is Sherwin Williams Derbyshire. But, I look at it some pictures in rooms and it's not what I imagined. I'm scared. Anyone have experience with deep greens in the Sherwin Williams line (contractor likes SW). Something that looks good with brass and white and isn't depressing. It will be visible from a family room with evergreen or Hunter green accents.

Comments (21)