SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anthonylig

Upstate NY, Brick House front Walkway Decisions

apl
2 years ago

Hi all,

Wife and I had to do some excavating on the frontside of our house - didn't really think ahead and now we're up against it to get some landscaping done asap. We're torn on what type of front walkway - from the type of product, color, design etc. We could really use some guidance on what color(s) would work with our brick, what style of paver and the layout of the walkway.

It seems we are going to have to choose between Unilock, Belgard and Techo-Bloc. I'm partial to bluestone but its out of the (unexpected) budget. I've added some pictures of the house to show the brick we're working with and the old walkway we had. Although most of my googling has said to stay away from matching the brick I don't think the old walkway was too bad.. We ended up paying for a design because we're absolutely clueless on where to start with this and nervous to make the wrong decision as its an expensive job for us. We like the design but we're open to options / suggestions from the pros here.

Hopefully someone can point us in the right direction and thank you all in advance for your help!

Pictures of house and plans : https://imgur.com/a/kvWVMzV

Comments (5)