SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_720679265

Carefree Wonder Rose -Magnificent- Share Photos-Praises

KittyNYz6
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi, I recently researched the magnificent, ”Carefree Wonder Rose.” I have been seeking out light pink roses that bloom well in my NY climate. I have seen exquisite photos of Carefree Wonders tightly sprayed pink blooms in hedges! It is very disease resistant to BS , mildew, rust and is winter hardy zone 4- excellent! It blooms the most beautiful pink cupped roses and is lighly fragrant! It is the most prolific bloomer-a floribunda. I have read about! It is about 4ft tall and has bright green leaves. It was bred by A. Meilland in 1990 and an AARS award winner.

I am purchasing Carefree Wonder Rose from Heirloom Roses today. I would love to see your photos and hear of your experiences and praises of Carefree Wonder?

I have a few other light pink roses on my list to purchase that may do well in NY climate: Morden Blush, Our Lady of Guadalupe, James Galway and St Cecilia which come highly recommended if you care to comment on these, too? If you have seen my roses on ”Summer’s Start,” rose forum thread, I have many pink roses and I am always looking for another hardy one-if you’d like to mention your favorites?

Carefree Wonder Rose

Heirloom Roses’ Photos

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022