SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_945395075

People cutting through backyard. Need ideas to help fix.

W D
2 years ago

I just bought a house where the back fence is chain link and only about chest high. The entire fence line is englufed in trees and shrubery and vines etc. except for one little gap in the corner thats allowing people to cut through my yard from the neighborhood behind me. Im not sure how often its happening but i have a ring camera under my carport thats caught someone walking past my house once and i had a neighbor say one other time she saw someome go through the yard. And i havent confronted anyone yet cause i havent been around when its happened. So really i dont know how often its really happening. Planting something will take too long. It is gonna be way to costly for me at this point in time to pay someome to clear out the trees and fence and put a new wooden fence up. Having a dog may help but thats additional costs every month. im having cameras installed soon and no trespassing signs put up but not sure the good any of that will do. my only idea currently is to move my big portable shed on cinderblocks in the yard to literally up against the fence to block that corner. To me it seems like the fastest and most cost efficent way to solve this problem but any other ideas would be great.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH