SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amandawood82

backsplash and bulkhead help

amandawood82
2 years ago

Any help oils be greatly appreciated.
We are refacing our kitchen and removed a wall and island to open up the main floor.
FIrst dilemma- we are finishing a gas fireplace to be with ledge stone and we found a backsplash that is the same ledgestone with marble. I’m worried about it looking to uneven and having the electrical outlets not sitting flush. Also worried about stains.

The kitchen is going to be super white which we like although we should have probably went with a darker floor tile.
We are going with the super white quartz countertop, white cabinets and island, new stainless appliances and the wall colour is light grey. I’m hoping because the bulkhead is staying that it won’t look too hospital like. The next room with have the dark wood in the picture.
Question two-
Now that we have a large beam separating the two room the island pendants and light over the table I had planned I’m thinking should be switched to only pot lights throughout the kitchen. I’m a little confused as to what to do with the post, paint it wall colour or decorate it somehow.

Thank you so much for any ideas!!!

Comments (7)