SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalpinkmountain

Why I hate online shopping

l pinkmountain
2 years ago

I needed some casual washable summer clothes due to some weight gain, have been shopping online everywhere I could think of, due mostly to us having very, very few local clothing stores. I ordered 14 items from Penny's and now have to return 9. Even what I kept was just adequate, three thin tank tops for wearing under stuff, a pair of shorts and a bra. Now I have to go through all the return paperwork, packing up, trip to post office, and tracking and expense of return postage. This is the third order I am fussing with, I ordered from two other vendors with similar results. I just loathe online shopping!! Maybe some folks have the knack for it, but not me. If I could find a style of clothing I liked I would order it in every color imaginable. So far no such luck, I'm more of a catch as catch can person. I used to buy most of my clothes at Land's End and LLBean but they've changed their lines so much they no longer work for me. Same with JJill and Eddie Bauer, Sierra Trading Post, my other stalwarts. The quality of clothing manufactured globally has taken a steep dive, IMHO. OK, rant over.

Comments (36)