SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alana8asc

Just wanted to update.

Alana8aSC
2 years ago

I had a ans test done by my neurologist, trying to figure out numbness in feet and it showed that I am my sympathetic autonomic nervous system is failing. He is not sure , but he thinks it's from all these autoimmune diseases, the sarcoidosis, and psoriatic arthritis, but he said it could be a neuro degenerative disease. But I'm not having any dizziness on standing, so we will reevaluate in 6 months. He wants me to get all of my symptoms written down, and we may do a spinal tap then as well.
I just wanted to update. I am still doing well. I feel. I really think being in nature heals. I feel so much better, in the yard, messing with my plants. Some days lately it's been really hot and humid, but the afternoons are nice. I know I don't get on much and comment anymore, but I think of you all often. I do believe, I will be in my yard up to the end, whenever the lords deems it my time. Hopefully a long time from now. Don't worry about me, as I said, I think I do well with everything going on. Eat right, try not to stress, having my garden refuge, and yoga, or tai chi, when joints are worse. Much love to you all.

Comments (20)