SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zachary_nielsen93

Help with new small yard pool

Zach N
2 years ago

Hey there Houzz friends.. could use some help/advice/design ideas for new inground pool in my small yard. My city permit requirements for easier and faster permit approvals include a guideline where the depth of pool can't be deeper than the distance from property line, retaining wall, and house. I have all three of those in my sideyard so I am struggling with the "right" design in order to avoid "custom" permit route. I am working with a pool contractor, but need some more creative inspiration from the Houzz community.. I have read many of the discussions and lots of great ideas! So looking for your help here, I even included a blank yard map if you want to show me some sketches :D .. Thank you so much for any and all ideas!

Pool /pool area wish list:

• fun sports/play pool - maybe ~ 12 x 20? and depths maybe 3.5' to 4.5' kids will jump and cannon ball, no diving, play some sports and also adults will float / wade around
  • baja tanning ledge - maybe 18" depth
  • spa 3' depth
  • patio area where grown ups can watch kids play easily
  • also you will notice our back patio in photos, would like to keep socializing easy from sitting area on back patio to side yard pool

Comment (1)