SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pstevens700

Pool design! Help with stone and decking

pstevens700
2 years ago

I have a gray house with white trim. We are DIY pool, fireplace and outdoor kitchen. We like clean lines. I need opinions!!

My husband loves the limestone decking. Limestone is a very light cream. He thinks our fireplace should contrast. He would love a dark gray fireplace. I am like HELL NO!

We have been everywhere looking for a dry stacked stone. Everything out there has alot of browns. Or it matches the decking. Which i dont like.

We have considered silver travertine but after photos, seeing it in person, there is too much risk in the getting a dark version of the travertine.

I found at Floor and decor yesterday a stacked stone. It has white, gray, and creams. I think its a good compromise. What are your thoughts on the colors?

This stone will on fireplace, around spa area and outdoor kitchen. We could down the road repaint our house. Only color choices would be slate blue and thats about it. I dislike creams or browns so im trying to work with what my husband like. Although i make the final decisions. The story always goes, hes not sure if he likes what i pick out and then he says yup, you were right! 🤣

This is our design:

This is my inspo: I love this! Someone stated its probably marble floors and its silver and white stone. Ive contacted this company to get the colors but its takingforever!

This is my house color:

This is from floor and decor:

Comment (1)