SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

FOTESS: July Swap - SWEET AND SIMPLE RED, WHITE & BLUE

sandlapper_rose
2 years ago

Members, I'm going to post this now because I think many of us will have other things coming up over the 4th of July weekend. Posting now will give you a chance to read the details.

(If you are not a member of FOTESS, membership is required to participate in the swaps. You can contact me by "Message" to find out more.)

Here's the plan for July. Sign up by July 14th if you want to participate. Please mail by July 19th.

This swap will go out in a standard (least expensive postage) envelope. You will send 3 recipes to someone in the group. RED, WHITE and BLUE recipes! So you could include something that uses tomatoes, watermelon or strawberries or whatever for the red; sour cream, milk or whipped cream for the white; and blueberries or maybe just blue food coloring for the blue, etc. (Just examples) My thought was one recipe for each color, but if you want to find 3 that use all 3 colors (red, white, and blue) then just send 3 that are multi-colored. Nothing else, just the recipes - although you can include a simple note is you like. Let us know when you mail and when you receive. I think it's always fun to find something in the mailbox that's not a bill or advertising.

I will try to add a game or two. I'm a "last minute hostess sign up" here so bear with me. Photos and garden discussions are always welcomed to share.

(We don't have a hostess yet for Aug. so please consider helping by signing up there.)

Have a great month.

Jeanne

Comments (69)