What are your top 3 hostas in your garden in June 2021
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago
I was taking pics of my plants, and as always stopped to admire a few specific hostas longer than others.
Do you do the same? If so, what are your top 3 hostas in your garden?
My current top 3 are:
1. First Frost - so pretty in the spring.
2. Whirlwind - I had no idea when I bought this one, that I'd love it as much as I do.
3. Forbidden Fruit - bought this 3 years ago. Almost lost her the 2nd year, as she shrunk to a scary little size, but survived to the next year, and is doing pretty well this year. Even had a baby, (under that bottom leaf) which I divided off and am now nursing in another garden
Honourable mentions are 2 "Fire" hostas.
1. Fire and Ice - which I love, but isn't a top 3 performer just yet this year.
2. Fire Island - which has struggled the 3 or so years I've had it, so I've just moved it to a shadier spot to see if it will be happier there or not.