SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cvanharen

What tile backsplash is this? Cloe? Would this be too much white?

Crista VH
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

My remodel starts in two weeks!!! Finally. Cabinets going in around 7/19 and counter soon after. Cabinets are fieldstone Pebble in shaker style, counter is Silestone Eternal Statuario, and new hardwood flooring is going in as well. The floor will be a medium/dark wood tone floor. Initially I thought I would go with a longer white subway tile, in a herringbone pattern. But that is a lot of white and seems hard to find a white tile that is the same white as the counter - they all seem too bright white.

I saw the below on instagram and love the backsplash tile. I did ask the poster as he is a local design company, but no answer. Is this the Cloe Tile by Bedrosians? I love the variation of the whites, but will there be a lot of glare or be too shiny in our kitchen. We get ALOT of afternoon sun (photo this afternoon below) from the sliding door in my kitchen and I am extremely light sensitive with my eyes. Suggestions for other backsplash looking at my choices below? And is accent tile all the way up behind the hood a yay or nay? Do I wait until everything is in and then bring home samples? Thank you in advance!

Here are my cabinet and counter selections (on top of my kitchen table - my floor sample is next)

Floor sample

my current kitchen:

New kitchen plan (same general layout, only bigger island and no table)

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz