SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thecollectorshub

Need Help Selecting Pendant Lights

I'm remodeling my kitchen and need to pick out pendants but I'm having a real hard time deciding and would appreciate any feedback/suggestions.

My kitchen has medium dark LVP floors and will have white upper cabinets and white oak lowers in pecan finish (much lighter than this mockup) with a small island, 66" x 30". The counter tops will in a white marble finish quartz. My sink and dishwasher are in the island and there is a walk way between the bar stools and the exterior wall.

This is a eat-in kitchen. The kitchen area is 12.5' x 10 with a total room size of 12.5" x 22' Off to the right of the images below is the dining area. I included my current chandelier in the images but moved it closer to the island than it is in real life so you can see it in the designer's mock up of my new layout.

I'm debating between a one linear pendant or two mini pendants. My style lean toward transitional. Could you tell me which, if any, of the pendants in the images below would work with this kitchen. ( I tried to keep them in scale.) I'm also open to any suggestions for other styles .

1) 3 light linear black pendant

2) 2 Swell blown glass pendants

3) 2 pendants with metal cones black/pewter

4) 2 pendants with glass globe satin nickel w/black cord

5) 2 black pendants

Comments (21)