SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_473134783

Small bathroom issues

HU-473134783
2 years ago

Hi there,

I'm a bit nervous posting this as I'm concerned I'll either get replies saying 'this is a terrible installation' or 'this is not an issue at all, how can you be so picky'. So please be kind! I just wanted to check others opinions on two small issues related to a just completed bathroom installation. Overall we are absolutely delighted with the installation (pic attached).

The issues are:

1. The plug is not installed exactly horizontal in the freestanding bath, it's slightly dipping down on one side, and the sealant is showing on the other side. Is it OK for me to unscrew the plug using the central screw you can see in the picture, and re-level it? Or would this break the seal with the sealant and bugger up the plug altogether? As I say not the biggest of issues, but thought I'd check (pic attached).

2. The sink basin has been installed but it also isn't exactly horizontal - it slopes ever so slightly forwards. This is not really an issue when using it but when in the bath it does become more apparent. Is this something that can (or should) be fixed and if so, how easy is it to do? (pic attached).

Thanks for any advice and feedback.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths