SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_425932332

Anyone have product pictures of greenworld industries or muller graff?

Justin Hassan
2 years ago

Still shopping for floors and we've found some that are around what we are looking for, but it's really difficult to make decisions using samples or even the big store display boards.

I'm drawn to these particular brands because of the look/feel/finish and most importantly, the price.

Specifically, I'm drawn to the Greenworld Industries Artisan line in colors Lilith and Dali. These are both UV finished with a 3mm wear layer, which was the minimum we were looking for after our last fiasco with 1.2mm floors when I was younger and dumber.

But, I'm also really liking this Muller Graff floor, which is in the Augustine Willows line in Couture Tan. I'm drawn to it because it seems to hit all of the "key points" I've researched that I'm supposed to look for, but also has a 4mm wear layer (33% more!) and is only 50c more than the greenworld prices.

These both seem to be smaller brands so it's been difficult finding their work. Greenworld has some reviews online, were very responsive and are shipping us a box of each to try out in our space, and had some of their floors sleuthable via hashtags online. Lilith looks pretty great but may be a bit too pink. I'm hoping Dali is the winner but we are waiting on the box to know.

I haven't been able to find anything on Muller Graff's floor, as it doesn't appear on their website at all and they were not able to get ahold with the distributor or manufacturer and get back to us today, which means waiting until Monday. Since I'm on a bit of a time crunch to make a decision and get the floors in, I'm trying to cover my bases in case dali and lilith both turn out to be busts, which has been the case with the last few floors we've found and had to change our minds on (looks way different next to our finishes, no longer stocked, backordered until november, price jumped 2$).

Anyone familiar with Muller Graff, or anyone who can answer my prayers with images of these colorways installed somewhere?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus