SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_473797351

What are some cosmetic ways we can update this bathroom?

Gina N
2 years ago

This is not our forever home - so we're trying to do what we can to make it more our own until we leave, which may be a year or so from now. If we can help it, we'd like to stay away from doing anything major.

The first thing we're looking to do is paint the walls. There is only 1 window in the bathroom that is up high and that gets Southern light. Would something like SW Moonshine work OK with these tiles?

We're open to changing the cabinet with something more functional because these cabinets have no drawers for all the small bathroom stuff. We don't want to go high end but we also wants something that is fairly nice quality and looks good. We do like the "warmth" of wood and tend to like wood in general. Any ideas for a cabinet that would look good?

Our style leans heavy towards transitional.

The other idea I had just from seeing so many pictures is dual mirrors instead of the large one - and replacing the light fixture to something more updated.

Maybe also changing the blinds?

Where should I start? And would the changes I have in mind make a big impact, or what should I consider doing?

Thanks!

Comments (65)