hzdeleted_64777828

-------jkghghjjhkjkjg

User
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Comments (9)

• HU-187528210
    2 years ago

Very hard to tell. The picture of the actual kitchen gives me more hope than the color in the renderings. However, I’m hesitating.
    I would get a sample. And look at in the space for a few days.

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you @HU-187528210

I already got a sample today but I still can’t tell if it looks good or not, since it’s hard to imagine a small sample as an entire backsplash. I’ll post a photo of the sample against my kitchen (in artificial light), to see if anyone has advice! I’m not set on the square shape either.

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Some pictures of the tile samples against the counter & close to the cabinets... so bright!

• HU-187528210
    2 years ago

Can you hold a tile near a cabinet. Without the old backsplash in the background please?

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@HU-187528210

Here you go! Not sure how good my photos are, might have to take some in the daylight tomorrow.

• lindalana 5b Chicago
    2 years ago

Tile works well with cherry cabs because coloring is not even and there is warm gray and warm beige/ greige undertone in Cloe.

I am getting natural cherry stain and also putting Cloe white as backsplash. Your black quartz might be looking funny though.

• HU-187528210
    2 years ago

I agree. I think it works well with the cabinets. Notice the last picture and how it brought out some pinky tones!

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

True, I think the counters is the issue here. But it’s probably better than the current tile, it’s just a bit too busy and dark. I might go for the Cloe with gray grout!