SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Running out of series ideas

User
2 years ago

We've watched SO many tv series on Netflix, Crave and Amazon and am running out of shows to watch. I love comedies, and will watch some dramas. We just finished Bates Hotel and it was better than I thought it would be. Not at all interested in The Good Doctor though. I think we've watched all the comedies. What's left? We'll spend 45 minutes searching for a show to watch then turn the tv to the fireplace channel and not watch anything. ;) We've watched many drama's from overseas filmed in Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Finland, etc. They're dubbed and most of the are very similar in storyline but we watched them anyway. What's left???? During the day, I've gotten myself back to Days Of Our Lives (nothing has changed in 15 years) and will even tune into Dr Phil and I HATE Dr Phil. You can't fix a family in an hour... I've gotten hooked on The Property Brothers. Some of the houses they've done are houses I would live in in a heartbeat. They did one the other day, it was a little stone house and there was a big snake in the attic. Oopsie! It's gone now... But as soon as I saw the little stone house I said, "I want that house!". Then it's Y&R. I really need to find a job. I've been applying but only have had one interview and they wanted me but couldn't guarantee hours: anywhere from 4-20 per week. And it changes all the time so you can't plan your life. Sorry but I work to have a life not live to have a job. And who can pay a bill with so few hours? I turned them down. So instead I'm bored silly, gained ten pounds. Baking cookies isn't helping. I've already had half a dozen of them.... LOL

So, now that I've taken my one request and turned it into 12 subjects: what should I watch? Don't say Bridgerton: hated it. Sorry...

Help?

Comments (48)