SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melissa_henggeler

best kitchen cabinet brands?

I am looking to replace my kitchen island and double wall oven cabinet. In the future I will replace the rest and I plan to mix colors to make the transition period look less hodge podge. If your wondering why I am doing things halfway it’s because I need to do my floors and my island is currently 6.5 ft from my counters. It needs to be moved and is poor quality and the wrong dimension for my future layout. We are doing LVP floors so we want to get the layout corrected before we put the floors in. The double oven I am replacing because I current have two 24 year old double oven sets, one 24” and the other is 27” and we struggle to fit large roasting pans for holidays not to mention these relics could break at any point and I don’t want to pay to replace a unit that isn’t the size I want. Eventually the cabinets adjacent to my wall ovens will be replaced with custom white oak hutches that so I think it will be ok that my oven doesn’t match or in the future I will just replace the oven cabinet again if I have to. My ceilings are twelve ft and we have a weird dropped soffit that I won’t get to tackle this go around either as I worry it might ruin my upper cabinets taking it out. I need a recommendation on where to source good quality affordable cabinets. We were going to do cliq studios but I heard they went out of business and were bought by a company and the quality has changed. Any advice would be welcomed!

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH