SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snward

Help with white paint and LVP floors!

Stephanie Ward
3 years ago

Hello! We’re getting new floors and paint courtesy of insurance due to mold. We also get to redo our bathroom but that’s a separate discussion. I’m pretty spending-averse so even though insurance is covering most, I’m overwhelmed with the high ticket items of flooring and completely downstairs paint job.

This is not our forever home so we’re replacing the 20+ year old ceramic tile with Coreluxe LVP from Lumber Liquidators with our contractor getting a good installer for them. I usually lean towards lighter wood, like birch or white oak, but it seems that they look pretty cheap in the LVP options. I’ve attached what we’re deciding between but completely open to suggestions.

For paint, we have our kitchen:dining entry has super high ceilings and the living room super low ceilings. Is there a white out there we should try that will look good in both or would something darker look good in either of the rooms? I’m not a fan of the current grey accent wall in the living room and plan to cover that and the grey accent wall in the dining area. There’s so many walls and I’m pretty overwhelmed (did I mention I have a newborn!) so any advice is soooooo appreciated. I love color so if you think an accent wall should go somewhere, let me know! 😁

Comments (5)